Come Learn About the New NDG Linux Essentials Course
Dear ASC and ITC Partners,
A new course is available for you to teach: Linux Essentials
Developed by our partners NDG
You and your colleagues are invited to attend our Webinar on the benefits of teaching Linux Essentials, both for you and your students, presented by Rich Weeks from NDG. Even if you are already teaching with Linux content, this is an opportunity to see how you can make it more fun.
We have two time slots available before Christmas
Wednesday, December 17 from 16:00 to 17:00 REGISTER here
Thursday, December 18 from 12:00 to 13:00 REGISTER here
We will offer more dates in the new year, the dates will be posted as soon as we have them scheduled.
Why Should I Attend this Webinar?
- ICT disciplines are finding value in Linux expertise and it is a great complement to networking.
- Linux content can be challenging to teach and learn.
- Hearing from instructors and students who found great success in the small market trial of the course.
- … seeing a demo and being able to ask question and chat with others is always kickstarting ideas.
What Is Special About the New Linux Course?
- The course outline aligns with the LPI.ORG Linux Essentials Certificate.
- The NetSpace learning environment has lessons, quizzes and assessments for high school and college.
- Students use virtual machines, which reduces tech support required.
- Material is aligned chapter by chapter with national education standards (STEM et al).
- Your students will add marketable job skills to their resume.
Looking forward to meeting you
Ana Vujasin, Eugene Morozov, Bogdan Doinea, Jutta Jerlich, Karol Kniewald, Nargiz Omarbekova