# skillsbern2014 #ictskill #NetAcad
Career still unclear? Interested in many areas? You want to taste and try out jobs? Or have not thought about it yet …
Visit us at SwissSkills 2014
Cisco Switzerland and the Cisco Networking Academy Switzerland Partners show that choosing IT as a career choice is a cool thing and that training in the direction of IT is not only worth it, but above all fun .
How can I get the most information?
– Talk to people who have opted for a training path in IT,
– Consult people who work in the profession,
– Meet young people who are the best in their professions and become world famous.
We look forward to discussions with
- Pascal Knecht , winner of the Swiss Skills 2013
- Lukas Hubschmid , winner of the Swiss Skills 2013 and Swiss representative in the Trade 39 at the WorldSkills in Leipzig 2013
- Danny Meier , supervising technical expert of Lukas Hubschmid at the WorldSkills in Leipzig 2013
- Tobias Künzi , Michi Hostettler and Valentin Zahnd , winner of the Cyber Security Challenge 2013
- Bernhard Tellenbach, Adrian Bachmann, Ivan Bütler of the Swiss Cyber Storm
In career talks, discussions and workshops there is the opportunity
- a look behind the scenes of IT to throw
- actively in discussions on technology and future issues participate
- to meet the management and team of Cisco Switzerland
Patrick Winter , Fabian Terranova and Tiago Pinheiro from BBB Baden will present their project in which they answered this question: How can old processes of a jukebox be reworked and reused with new technology?
I’m really looking forward to that.
You know young people who are interested, who ask themselves the same questions? Just forward this invitation .
Do you know a participant in the competition? On-site support is pure motivation ! Pick up a fan ticket
We look forward to every single person who visits us at the Swiss Skills 2014 in Bern
The winners of the Swiss Skills represent Switzerland at WorldSkills 2015 in Brazil .